Peachy Keen Stamps :: Sketch Challenge 59 + a TWIST!
-----------------------------
Create a card based on the layout provided (Peachy Keen Stamps are not required for this challenge, but if you've got them, we looooove seeing how you create with them!) and twist provided.
- Project must include basic elements from the sketch and the twist: BUTTONS - use buttons somewhere on your project
- Link up by September 5th {the collection closes at 11:59 pm Central on 9/5}
My recipe:
4x6 in brown card
1.5 x 2 in patterned paper, this time I used my scalloped scissors around it
4 in long pink ribbon. I love this ribbon/elastic is so versatile I bought it @ HL
2 dimentional embellishment/sentiments from a brag book kit I had left over, I can't remember the designer, sorry :( Luckily enough one of the embellishments had a button on the flower,
It can't be any simpler than this, just arrange the elements apply some tacky tape to them and voila! easy right? I hope you like it.
Note: On the inside of the card I placed the sentiment on the corner so we could add a pic of baby :)
Thank you for stopping by, I do appreciate your comment, have an awesome day!
Liz


Simple, quick and CUTE! Thanks for joining us for the PK challenge! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your quick and easy card! Thanks so much for playing along with us for The Peachy Keen Challenge!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lorie