Skip to main content

Summer is almost here, but the fun has started!!!

Hello friends!


Are you having fun yet? Summer is all about fun and what could be as fun as creating with Xyron Products and eBosser by Craftwell?? A fun hop with both companies and you get a chance to win a great prize too!


                               


Starting today and ending on June 20th come join us and if you hop along you could win a Craftwell Prize! All you need to do is comment on each blog and follow Xyron and Craftwell's Blog.  If you are already followers just comment (on the Craftwell Blog) that you are! The comments will close at 12 midnight EST on Friday, June 20th. Must be in the US or Canada to be eligible to win. The winner will be announced on Monday, June 23rd on the Craftwell blog. 

For my project today I created a birthday banner for my nephew using my eCraft, eBosser and Xyron. this could not be easier to put together, just cut my banner pennants and the little barns ussing my eCraft . embossed using TC's Wood Grain EB and put together the banner using Xyron Permanent Tape Runner and Corner Glue Stick.



For the barn pennants I let the kids have fun creating the clouds and grass. Here is the finished banner:
 



Hung it usi g some jute twine for a rustic look. 



Here is the complete lineup:
Liz Ortiz ( you are here)

Thanks for stopping by and have fun hoping along, remember to comment to be elegible for the prize to be chosen at random :), have a wonderful day!

Liz

Comments

  1. Not sure what happened but I was unable to see your photos. From the description the banner sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing banner! The eBosser seems amazing and so is Xyron sticker maker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see your
    creations on your
    blog. I'm sure the
    banner is wonderful
    though!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see your projects. I will check back later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Banner, do happy to be hopping with you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, very nice banner.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable and fun banner! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love banner and this is an amazing one. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My grand nephews would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute banner, love the colors! Thanks for the creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool! I'm sure your nephew will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This banner is so cute!! <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love making banners, so fast and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Love making banners, so quick and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The banner is great. Love the use of the barn as end pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The banner looks great. Love the use of the barn as the end pieces of the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute an the barns are adorable. Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This banner is so cute! The wood grain embossing folder is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute--love the barn theme.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is really cute, it makes me want to try a banner.

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your hanging barn decoration -- Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your barn hanging -- Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cute banner! I love the barn!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the awesomeness of each project

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a cute and festive banner!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great looking banner,
    would be fun to hang!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute banner.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great banner, and your nephew will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. just lov e the wood grain on the barn... genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. great banner! The colors make it shine!

    ReplyDelete
  31. love a good banner.... thanks for inspiring

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Fun Blog Hop, day 4

Hello friends, welcome to day 4 of our Summer Fun Blog Hop!                                 Don't you just love all the projects showcased this week? I am so lucky to be part of this fantastic hop I could not resist to keep on creating and today I want to share with you another Farm inspired project. This time I created a Piñata by recycling a box, using some scrap card stock, crepe paper, the fabulous eBosser, Xyron Corner Glue Stick, sticker maker and the X Tape Runner. I started by removing the flaps from the top of the box and then scoring two horizontal lines on the sides of it and a diagonal from the upper center point to the line on the sides. Cut slits on the corners all the way to the scored lines. Cut a small square on each side -just below the scored line-to run the rope thru them. Also, cut an opening on the back so you can fill it with goodies. Folded the new flaps inwards. Gl...

Exploring Cricut Xmas in July Blog Hop (pictures updated)

Good morning cricuteers!! I hope your week is off to a fabulous start! This fine Monday morning brings another Exploring Cricut Challenge! . This week we are having a Christmas in July Blog hop/ Challenge. So If you came from Michelle S blog you are in the right place! If you just happen to stumble upon my blog ;) and would like to check out all the inspiration provided by the Exploring Cricut  team please start here. There might be a few surprises along the way ::hint:: I hope you join us on this blog hop and challenge!!    For my project I Created a Card/Gift bag Decor. I have seen some " Card Holders" that you add to the front of a plain GB to help you "show off" your card, after all you have invested time and effort into it so why not showcasing it as part of the gift wrap :).. ( But for the life in me I cannot recall where I saw them or what they are called :?)  Got inspired from this idea . So if anyone knows please let me know so I can give credit...