Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. Today is the beginning of another fun challenge over at Exploring Cricut and More! This week's challenge: Father's Day. Create a card, box, LO or another craft using your diecutting machines to play along! This one is easy since most of us are working on Father's Day projects right?...
Here is mine: a pocket page LO. This is a simple LO ready for the pics. I used the eBosser along with MCT dies and the eCraft to cut SVG Cutting Files' "Dad & Me" svg file. This file is an oldie but goodie ;) Faces are PKS and DP papers are DCWV (The Boyhood Stack)
I love that with my eBosser I could cut all my tags, speech bubbles and even my numbers at once! The DP is thin and cut like butter the 4 sheets at once and with the magnetic shim it is a breeze! No more shifting!!Love that the plates are large enough to fit all my elements at once! The speech bubbles are on thicker card stock so I cut three at a time. It really takes me more time to choose my papers that to cut all my elements!!
I hope you join us for this challenge. Don't forget to check out my DT Sisters inspirational posts! I can't wait to see what you create!!!
Thank you for visiting! have a wonderful day!
I hope your day is going well. Today is the beginning of another fun challenge over at Exploring Cricut and More! This week's challenge: Father's Day. Create a card, box, LO or another craft using your diecutting machines to play along! This one is easy since most of us are working on Father's Day projects right?...
Here is mine: a pocket page LO. This is a simple LO ready for the pics. I used the eBosser along with MCT dies and the eCraft to cut SVG Cutting Files' "Dad & Me" svg file. This file is an oldie but goodie ;) Faces are PKS and DP papers are DCWV (The Boyhood Stack)
I love that with my eBosser I could cut all my tags, speech bubbles and even my numbers at once! The DP is thin and cut like butter the 4 sheets at once and with the magnetic shim it is a breeze! No more shifting!!Love that the plates are large enough to fit all my elements at once! The speech bubbles are on thicker card stock so I cut three at a time. It really takes me more time to choose my papers that to cut all my elements!!
I hope you join us for this challenge. Don't forget to check out my DT Sisters inspirational posts! I can't wait to see what you create!!!
Thank you for visiting! have a wonderful day!
Liz

Awesome layout for Father's Day!
ReplyDeleteAnnette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies
Love this idea and you have inspired me to do some pocket pages too. I have so much scrapping and even have these pages so now I am going to do it!!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteReally adorable layout, love the patterns & papers!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteSkittles!
I love this! I am so inspired to create a father's day pocket page layout too! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful pocket page layout Liz!! Love the Dad and his little guy. :)
ReplyDelete