Welcome friends to Day 5 of our co-hop with Xyron!
It has been a fun week full of creativity! I am kind of sad it is almost over but at the same time I am excited for you guys because the end of the hop means that one of you will receive the fabulous Embossing Folder Collection from Craftwell don't forget to comment and follow Xyron and Craftwell blogs...
Now onto today's project:
The Story behind:
In getting ready for the 4th of July Celebration, I went to M's and found a bunch of Tissue Blusing Blooms on the 50c bin and decided to transform them from decorations into fans what do you think?
In getting ready for the 4th of July Celebration, I went to M's and found a bunch of Tissue Blusing Blooms on the 50c bin and decided to transform them from decorations into fans what do you think?
Creative supplies:
blusing bloom
eBosser
MCT thin Metal Dies (stars)
Craft Stick
Xyron Sticker Maker
TC Adhesive foam Squares
blusing bloom
eBosser
MCT thin Metal Dies (stars)
Craft Stick
Xyron Sticker Maker
TC Adhesive foam Squares
eBosser plate combo: A + paper+ Metal Die + magnetic shim+CD
Time: 5-10 min
Creative Process:
Using red, white and blue, run your dies trhu the eBosser then run them trhu the sticker maker,
assamble and that is it! Run Xtape on the side of the paper bloom to atach a craft stick.
assamble and that is it! Run Xtape on the side of the paper bloom to atach a craft stick.
Xyron Blog: http://aintshecrafty. blogspot.com/
Yvonne Blair:http://www.yvonneblair. com/
Jessica Kephart: http://www. homespunelegance.blogspot.com/
Debi Tullier: http://fabric-ecraft. blogspot.com/
Pam Bray: http://www. pammejoscrapbookflair.com/
Liz Ortiz:http://unikbyyes. blogspot.com/
Cheri Piles: http://cherinspirations.com/ blog/
Craftwell Blog: http://blog.craftwellusa.com/
Simple right? I hope all of you leave inspired to keep on creating! Remember
to comment for a chance to win an awesome prize! Comments will close at midnight EST tonigt ( 6-20-14 ).
to comment for a chance to win an awesome prize! Comments will close at midnight EST tonigt ( 6-20-14 ).
Thanks for stopping by and have fun hoping along, have a wonderful day!
Liz
What a cute idea to tie into any party theme! I love it!!! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea for festive 4th of July decorations. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGreat fan, I could use one.
ReplyDeleteSue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/
awesome project!!! fun!
ReplyDeleteVery creative, thanks for sharing your work! :)
ReplyDeletevery creative
ReplyDeleteMandy
Your fans came
ReplyDeleteout very cute!
Carla from Utah
How cute and so easy!!! Thank you for that cute idea!
ReplyDeleteI like your patriotic fan!
ReplyDeleteI think you are one clever girl!! And I think these are going to make super cute summer/4th of July decorations for a party, outdoor barbeque or just for fun!!! :D I love them! TFS your fabulous project for the hop! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThis is super fun for a celebration! Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteSkittles!
This is such a fun and festive idea! The fan turned out beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYay!! This looks so festive, cheery and full of pIzzas!!! Rosettes for the win! I love that, seriously!
ReplyDeleteHow clever. What a great way to create fun fans. Nice work.
ReplyDeletereally clever project thanks for the inspiration
ReplyDelete