Good morning cricuteers!!
I hope your week is off to a fabulous start! This fine Monday morning brings another Exploring Cricut Challenge!. This week we are having a Christmas in July Blog hop/ Challenge. So If you came from Michelle S blog you are in the right place! If you just happen to stumble upon my blog ;) and would like to check out all the inspiration provided by the Exploring Cricut team please start here. There might be a few surprises along the way ::hint:: I hope you join us on this blog hop and challenge!!
For my project I Created a Card/Gift bag Decor. I have seen some " Card Holders" that you add to the front of a plain GB to help you "show off" your card, after all you have invested time and effort into it so why not showcasing it as part of the gift wrap :).. (But for the life in me I cannot recall where I saw them or what they are called :?) Got inspired from this idea. So if anyone knows please let me know so I can give credit for the inspiration... Of course I had to Cricutize it for the hop ;) and this is how it looks:
For the card I used the Ginger Bread Cookie from Classroom: December- January ::free cut on the Craft Room until wed ;) ::
For the holder I used Cricut Craft Room Basics and Cricut Essentials.
For the face I used the smile and eyebrows of the largest PKS face from Every Day Characters, the Hearts are from PKS Lulee Party Girl.
The card edges were distressed with TH DI.
The Sentiment" Holiday wishes to warm your heart and home" is from Jaded Blossom's Christmas Wishes.
Now for the bag I was inspired by this tutorial, but decided to take it a little further adding the card holder :)Please forgive me for not showing you the full tutorial but I did not want to make this a super long post so you can keep on hoping.I promise, I will show it in a new post later this week :)
Your Next Stop on the hop is Diane
::::GIVEAWAY ALERT:::::
Since this hop is all about Christmas, who doesn't like a little crafty present? I know I do ;)
So here is the candy I am offering:
For INTERNATIONAL FOLLOWERS: You will get the Cricut Craftroom cut file for this bags including the bag/card holder...- sorry but shipping costs have increased a lot :(-
For US RESIDENTS ONLY
You will get your choice of AMERICAN CRAFTS-Remark sticker sheets (to choose from GOOD DEAL or SCHEDULE
All you have to do is:
1. Be a follower of my blog and leave a comment bellow with a way for me to contact you in case you win.
NOTE that You will get a second entry if you play along with us this week.
Now since my previous giveaway was unclaimed, I will be offering it to a second (USA Resident) commenter if I can get to 70 followers, so please tell your friends :) and if they become a follower and they let me know in their comment that you sent them you will get a 3rd entry ;)
Good Luck everyone!
Jaded Blossom: July Challenge
DOCERELA CREATIONS CHALLENGE 41: ( THIS BAG HOLDS TWO 3 OZ BOTTLES OF LOTION)
MY CRAFT SPOT CHALLENGE 104: XMAS IN JULY
DOCERELA CREATIONS CHALLENGE 41: ( THIS BAG HOLDS TWO 3 OZ BOTTLES OF LOTION)
MY CRAFT SPOT CHALLENGE 104: XMAS IN JULY
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz


That card is so cute! Great job.
ReplyDeleteSo cute. royal2@cox.net
ReplyDeleteHi Liz - Thanks for the Christmas in July Hop and the Christmas in July challenge this week - What lovely blog candy - especially the one that someone did not claim - liking those stamps!! I really like your card/gift bag Gingerbread guy - very cute! I wish you a fun day and enjoy your crafting days! Gail
ReplyDeleteutb 01[numbers] @ att [dot] net
Love that sweet little gingerbread man! So cute...I am always looking for more little bag ideas so thank you for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI love gingerbread and this one is so cute on your little gift card holder! Love the hearts!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com
When I first saw the gingerbread man, I wondered how you quilted it! Great dimension, and great idea to combine a card and gift bag-great job!
ReplyDeleteLove this! The little gingerbread is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet gift bag decor!! Your little gingerbread is adorable and the stitching is a fabulous touch!
ReplyDeleteWe're also having a Christmas in July challenge at My Craft Spot. You are welcome to link up your project there too!
Kate - Your newest follower!
Small Bits of Paper
Love your bag,SOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling treat bag! Love the gingerbread man:)
ReplyDeleteAnnette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies
New follower & fellow Cricuteer. I love gingerbread men anything so this is right up my alley.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! This is so adorable!! I so love your bag and that darling gingerbread man!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute bag Liz! That gingerbread is the cutest! Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteOh so cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Darling treat box and gingerbread man! Love it:) New follower:)
ReplyDeleteWe'd love for you to come join us in the challenge at My Craft Spot's Christmas in July challenge!
Here is the link: http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2013/07/monday-challenge-104-christmas-in-july.html
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Cute ginderbread and great use of your stamps to make something original. Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen's 3-D Challenge.
ReplyDeleteGreat bag!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the Jaded Blossom challenge this month!
ReplyDeleteSUPER SWEET project!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! And it turned out so cute! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute bag! Thank you for joining us this week at docerela creations
ReplyDeleteCatarina
Liz: The Christmas bag looks just so cute!! I loved the gingerbread man!!
ReplyDeleteDivya
http://pinkpapercastle.blogspot.in/
Cute AND clever! Thanks for joining the 3 Girl JAM challenge! Julie O, DT member.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute gift bag! love the adorable gingerbread man!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ Challenge blog for our Shaped Card w/Ribbon Challenge! Hope to see you back tomorrow for a brand new challenge :)
Jessica
3GJ~DT
What a sweet gift! Love the little gingerbread man! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations- DT Member Nitasha
ReplyDeletesuch a cute project! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Dulce
ReplyDeleteVery cute gift bag! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Docerela Creations!
ReplyDeletethis is too cute ! love the gingerbread man !!! thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom challenge this month !!!
ReplyDeletemichelle ~ Jaded Blossom owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com
gingerbread is super cute !! love the stitching !!! thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom challenge this month !!!
ReplyDeletemichelle ~ Jaded Blossom owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com
Awe this is super cute! Thanks for playing along in the challenge with us!
ReplyDeleteAdorable Christmas Treat Bag. Thanks for joining our Xmas in July Challenge over at Jaded Blossom.
ReplyDeleteLove the Gingerbread Man!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.
ReplyDeleteI just love this gingerbread bag! He is so stinkin cute! Thanks for joining us in this month Jaded Blossom challenge!
ReplyDeleteOk, this is just too perfect! Love that adorable gingerbread man :) Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge :)
ReplyDeleteJenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT
This is just so cute! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!
ReplyDeleteGwen
http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com
Beautiful Gift!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations ...
Thanks for join us =)