Happy Wednesday Friends!
I hope your week is going well, and if you are in the USA that you have everything ready for your 4th of July celebration. I was lucky my kiddos overslept today, and I could put this LO together, trying to stay ahead of the holiday ;)
I used this Sketch:
And this is my take :
Here is a closer look at the details, I used faux, machine and hand stitching throughout this LO.
Supplies:
Playing at:
Liz
I hope your week is going well, and if you are in the USA that you have everything ready for your 4th of July celebration. I was lucky my kiddos overslept today, and I could put this LO together, trying to stay ahead of the holiday ;)
I used this Sketch:

I pretty much kept the sketch as is just moved a couple of elements around.
Supplies:
- Cricut cuts are from Independence Day
- papers from DCWV
- PKS Face stamps
- Embossing folder is Fireworks from Darice
- Red and clear glitter glue
- Red and blue Sequins and white glass seed beads
Playing at:
Exploring Cricut: CELEBRATE
Mojo Monday 300 celebration
PKC 13-26 :: Anything Goes!
Fantabulous Cricut Crawl: Red, White and Blue
DL ART #112 Patriotic
TPE 206: photo inspiration
Liz

AWESOME layout! Happy 4th of July!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteCute. Love the design of your LO.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful layout! Love the Peachy faces you added - too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!
ReplyDeleteThis is so super LO I love it. great take on the sketch!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #112 PATRIOTIC !! challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
GREAT looking layout, all the details are perfect!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)
ReplyDeleteSo many great details in this layout! So awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at FCCB!
Scrappy Hugs, Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
new follower too!!
Great take on the sketch......Great card. Happy belated 4th of July!
ReplyDeleteLovely lay out, thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki
ReplyDeleteGreat layout, the images you chose work really well with the sketch, and the PK face on the star is too cute! Thanks for joining our Red, White & Blue challenge at FCCB this week!!
ReplyDeleteGreat LO! I really like all the stitching and the PK faces!! Thanks for joining the Red White and Blue challenge at FCCB!
ReplyDeleteGreat patriotic layout! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout. Love the star and the face. Thanks for entering the Cricut Crawl challenge at FCCB. Kim Ogden
ReplyDelete