Happy Monday my fellow Cricuteers!
I hope you're doing fine and that you had a great weekend . Today another Challenge at Exploring Cricut begins, are you ready? This time around your project must include A farm animal.
For this challenge I created a Mini book, the idea came from my oldest child who wants us to send a home made book collection to their youngest cousin!!!::we will see how extensive the collection will be LOL!::
Since their cousing is only 6 months old, I thought a simple yet cute animal sound book would be a great start. So, without further ado, here it is, let me know your opinion, would you make one? it only took two afternoons ;)
I wanted to keep it simple since the more cuts you add the chunkier it gets and the spine is only 1/2" and wanted to be able to close it without any sort of tie ;)
I added 8 pages to it, here is a "quick" pictorial, sorry we are missing cat on the last picture, I think it is probably taking a nap :)
All animals, farm and speech bubbles are from Create a Critter. The pages are simple rectangles from Cricut Craft room Basics. As you can see, I used some peachy faces on some of the animals to give them a different look ;)
The font is computer generated and found it here. I love that it is made out of straw strokes :) very farm like, don't you think?
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I cannot wait to see what you create for this challenge, don't forget to check out the rest of the team's blogs for more inspiration :) Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
I hope you're doing fine and that you had a great weekend . Today another Challenge at Exploring Cricut begins, are you ready? This time around your project must include A farm animal.
For this challenge I created a Mini book, the idea came from my oldest child who wants us to send a home made book collection to their youngest cousin!!!::we will see how extensive the collection will be LOL!::
Since their cousing is only 6 months old, I thought a simple yet cute animal sound book would be a great start. So, without further ado, here it is, let me know your opinion, would you make one? it only took two afternoons ;)
I wanted to keep it simple since the more cuts you add the chunkier it gets and the spine is only 1/2" and wanted to be able to close it without any sort of tie ;)
I added 8 pages to it, here is a "quick" pictorial, sorry we are missing cat on the last picture, I think it is probably taking a nap :)
All animals, farm and speech bubbles are from Create a Critter. The pages are simple rectangles from Cricut Craft room Basics. As you can see, I used some peachy faces on some of the animals to give them a different look ;)
The font is computer generated and found it here. I love that it is made out of straw strokes :) very farm like, don't you think?
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I cannot wait to see what you create for this challenge, don't forget to check out the rest of the team's blogs for more inspiration :) Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz



This is so stinkin cute! Great job.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful and creative idea! I love all of the images you chose. So bright and cheery.
ReplyDeleteI would definitely make this! This is so great, love all the animals!
ReplyDeleteVery fun project! This is a very clever idea to start teaching at an early age:)
ReplyDeleteAnnette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies
Oh my gosh!! This is fabulous!!! I so love it!!! The animals are just darling and I love the shape!!!! :)
ReplyDelete