Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. Just wanted to pop in and share with you this "A2 envelope card" I created inspired by IBSIC sketch for this week, there is still time to play , pop over and join! Since I am still on the Thanks giving mode, I am sending this TG/Birthday card to a sweet friend of mine.
inside, I left the center panel blank for a personal message, the gift card is attached with clear photo corners.
I hope you have a lovely and crafty day!
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment!
I hope your day is going well. Just wanted to pop in and share with you this "A2 envelope card" I created inspired by IBSIC sketch for this week, there is still time to play , pop over and join! Since I am still on the Thanks giving mode, I am sending this TG/Birthday card to a sweet friend of mine.
My take:
front
I hope you have a lovely and crafty day!
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment!




What a fabulous gift cardholder! I love all your beautiful details too! :-))))
ReplyDeletePretty Card.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card holder Liz! Love what you did! Hugs, Joanna
ReplyDelete