Happy Sunday to all!
I hope your holiday season has been joyful so far. I just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy 2013! I hope the new year brings joy, health, success and love to you and yours. And that happiness, hope and faith fill your hearts year round.
Today I want to share this Pop Up Box Card, I followed this tutorial. The earrings were made specially for a friend of mine, Zoy, who happens to love purple and simple earrings, I think she will like them ;)
I hope your holiday season has been joyful so far. I just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy 2013! I hope the new year brings joy, health, success and love to you and yours. And that happiness, hope and faith fill your hearts year round.
Today I want to share this Pop Up Box Card, I followed this tutorial. The earrings were made specially for a friend of mine, Zoy, who happens to love purple and simple earrings, I think she will like them ;)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, have a wonderful end of 2012 and a fabulous beginning of 2013, may the new year be full of creativity and craftiness!

Super cool project!! Love it. Happy New Year my friend!! I wish you a fab 2013!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful project. Thanks for all hour sweet comments over the past two years. I wish you good health in the new year hugs DIANA L.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by, I hope you had a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year.... Can't wait to see what you have in stored for 2013.... Love that box card you got posted too....
ReplyDeleteTFS - sweet hugs!
Happy New Year!! This is super! Love the great paper and fun design! Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDelete