Hello my fellow Cricuteers! Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday for Exploring Cricut!
I hope your day is going well. Today I wanted to share with you an shaped easel card. my inspiration came from a card I saw the other day from Bird. Since I like snowflakes so much I could not resist ;)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
I hope your day is going well. Today I wanted to share with you an shaped easel card. my inspiration came from a card I saw the other day from Bird. Since I like snowflakes so much I could not resist ;)
For this one I used Pooh and Friends, Nate's ABC's and Cricut Craft Room Basics. Sentiment is from IBS.
Here is the cutting file. Please feel free to download it for your personal use just remember not to use it for publication or contests. Please give credit when it is due, I always do!
http://www.4shared.com/file/3U9TZkDU/Easel_snow_flake.html


Beautiful snowflake card-love your cut & paper choices!
ReplyDeleteFabulous Liz and so sorry for losing it when my computer crashed! I promised it would be a fabulous project and it is!
ReplyDeleteNeat looking easel card! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Card.
ReplyDeleteI so love it Liz!!! The snowflake is beautiful and I love the colors!!!! :)
ReplyDelete