Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
Challenge #238 Give Thanks
Thank You or Thanksgiving Card or Thanksgiving projects.
Thank You or Thanksgiving Card or Thanksgiving projects.
This Weeks Sponsor
I am so excited to share with you part of my Thanksgiving decorations. I created this pumpkin out of cardstock, wire and a few floral stems left over from another project and some floral tape. It looks more intimidating than it really is. I used doily-2 from Cricut Aplhabet Cartridge, welded several times and weaved the wire throw it to shape it and give it stability.
As a way to thank all of you that take the time to visit and over the time had become my blogging friends. I am offering the cutting file in CCR, and DS to all followers interested. All I ask in return is for you to be a follower. Leave me a message and a way to contact you so I can send you the file.
I apologize for the delay but life has been busy around here. Random.org chose the winner of the blog candy from our FCCB Halloween hop:
Melissa ( Sunshine honeybee) please send me an email with your info so I can ship this to you!
unikebyyes (at) yahoo (dot) com
As always, thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week and don't forget to play along in our challenge. For all my US friends happy Thanksgiving!
Linking over at:
Crafting Musketeers. Anything but a card
TANDO Creative: Anything with a use
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything goes
I am so excited to share with you part of my Thanksgiving decorations. I created this pumpkin out of cardstock, wire and a few floral stems left over from another project and some floral tape. It looks more intimidating than it really is. I used doily-2 from Cricut Aplhabet Cartridge, welded several times and weaved the wire throw it to shape it and give it stability.
I looks really pretty as a decoration during daytime and when night arrives, turn on the little flame-less tea light for a pretty luminary.
As a way to thank all of you that take the time to visit and over the time had become my blogging friends. I am offering the cutting file in CCR, and DS to all followers interested. All I ask in return is for you to be a follower. Leave me a message and a way to contact you so I can send you the file.
I apologize for the delay but life has been busy around here. Random.org chose the winner of the blog candy from our FCCB Halloween hop:
Melissa ( Sunshine honeybee) please send me an email with your info so I can ship this to you!
unikebyyes (at) yahoo (dot) com
As always, thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week and don't forget to play along in our challenge. For all my US friends happy Thanksgiving!
Linking over at:
Crafting Musketeers. Anything but a card
TANDO Creative: Anything with a use
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything goes



Looks fab , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) xx
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your super crafting for Crafting Musketeers challenge 19, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! I hope you had a lovely thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteReally delicate work! Just pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful, Liz! What a lovely addition to your thanksgiving decor!
ReplyDeleteFantastic project. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
ReplyDelete