Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
Challenge #250 - Celebrate Mom-create a card or project for Mom
Create a project inspired by Mother's Day
To
qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your
project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.
For my project I chose this pretty Sweet Peas Paper Cuts card from digiplayground.com. Cut on heavy weight card stock. The inner pannel is Watercolor paper. Before adhering both panels together I added some color using Gelatos to my bckground.
The tag was made using two "rounded" rectangles from George and Basics Cart. The envelope is from Creative Holiday Cards.For my project I chose this pretty Sweet Peas Paper Cuts card from digiplayground.com. Cut on heavy weight card stock. The inner pannel is Watercolor paper. Before adhering both panels together I added some color using Gelatos to my bckground.
Sentiment is from IBS. (I am linking this to their customer gallery).
As always thanks for stopping by!
Craft, Love, Laugh and eat chocolate!!!




What a pretty card! I LOVE the soft colors and use of dies! Thank you for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
ReplyDelete