Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
Challenge #252-Follow the Sketch
Create a project inspired by the sketch below-
For inspiration see: http://retrosketches.blogspot.ca/2012/07/retrosketches-22.html
For inspiration see: http://retrosketches.blogspot.ca/2012/07/retrosketches-22.html
To
qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your
project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.
I used Rounded rectangles from George and Basic Shapes to create the black mats and the shape around the title.
I am still trying to decide whether to make this the cover for the Summer Challenge book my kiddos had to put together to reduce the summer slump or to keep it as a single summer reading LO, what do you think?
I hope you are inspired and come back to play along. For more ideas visit the rest of the DT' s blogs .
Have a crafty day!
And here is my take, a simple LO, using papers from my stash and the super cute image from BugabooStamps.com called Big Books Boy
I used Rounded rectangles from George and Basic Shapes to create the black mats and the shape around the title.
I am still trying to decide whether to make this the cover for the Summer Challenge book my kiddos had to put together to reduce the summer slump or to keep it as a single summer reading LO, what do you think?
I hope you are inspired and come back to play along. For more ideas visit the rest of the DT' s blogs .
Have a crafty day!





Comments
Post a Comment