Hello craft world friends!
I hope your day is going well. After a very long pause in my crafting life I am here to share with you a quick gift idea. This took about 45 minutes to complete. What do you think?
Supplies:
Felt :(1) 5" square, (1) 9"x 2 1/2" rectangle, (1) 1 1/2"x 3" rectangle
Muslin: pre-washed and backed with fusible interfacing: (1) 4 1/2" square, (1) 8 1/2"x 2 " rectangle, (1) 1 "x 2 1/2" rectangle
Pinking shears
Iron
Parchment paper
Thread and Needle
Velcro fastener
Stazon Ink: Gold, Brown
Memento Luxe Ink: yellow
Stamps are from Altenew, MFT and Inspired by Stamping.
Pretty much all you have to do is stamp and iron to heat set the ink. In this case I used a sew in Velcro fastener for the mug's cozy.
I am playing along Altenew's January challenge:
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz

Welcome back! I took a short break too! Very cute! Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteSkittles!
What a darling idea of using stamps! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing along with Altenew!