Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. Today I want to share my entry for the February Altenew inspiration challenge: a stamped, water colored canvas.
I used the colors from the inspiration photo and the floral theme.The process was really simple and I am very happy with the end result, I hope you like it too.
Supplies:
I Adore You, Altenew's stamp set
Faber Castell Gelatos and texture gems
small brush
acetate or a piece of plastic packaging
canvas
white embossing powder and embossing pen
black vinyl letters
black embossing powder
heat gun
water
I am also joining SSS Wednesday challenge: anything goes! and SSS Work it Wednesday for February
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
" all we need, is a spark of imagination to generate change!"


So pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love it, awesome background and great take on the photo.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x
Very nice, great colors! Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteSkittles!