Happy Monday!
I am trying to have some craft time everyday to help me cope with anxiety and stress, not fun to have these as companions so I decided to play more and worry less ;). today I am here to share my entry for the Inspiration Challenge over at Altenew, (BTW they are having sneak peeks for the new release)
I love the color combo Sveta chose, but must confess I am having difficulty mixing the colors to a pleasing array, it has taken me three tries to come up with one I like enough to share with you 😌, well I will be showing you trial #2 and trial #3 as #1 did not make the cut 😉 and I hope none of these ideas had been created before...
Trial #3: I stamped some flowers and "berries" in only two colors and added the pop of yellow using Faber Casttle Gelatos.
Trial #2, I created the background using FC's Gelatos and liked the CAS look enough, but then I hesitated and tried to "complete" the visual triangle and that is when I messed it up :( I think I should have used another element and not the butterfly, what do you think?
linking also to:


I think you did a really good job! I find crafting very very therapeutic, it too me out of my depression which I thought was not possible.
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking part in the Altenew April Inspiration Challenge.
Good luck!
x
Erum
Thank you Erum! I really think crafting is therapeutic too!
DeleteHello again! You won a giveaway on my blog http://vibgyorkrafts.blogspot.com/2017/05/winner-altenew-celebrating-parents-card.html
ReplyDelete