First one Scrapbook Sketch Challenge #8,

I used the inspiration LO. I truly love how those "hexagon" hearts turned out. I am trying to stick to simple LOs and I think this fills the bill.
Here are some close ups of the details.
Supplies:
More than Words Stamp Set (Title)
Pattern Play- Hexagon (Border behind picture, XO and big hearts )
Just Because Stamp Set (journaling)

And last but not least my take on the March Inspiration Challenge hosted by Virginia. I truly love the colors and inspiration picture. A true and simple 5 minute card, I have never felt happy with the POP of color designs I make, they some how feel "unfinished" , this time around I just went with it and moved on, I need to complete a 10 card set soon, so CAS is my go to style for now ... what do you think?
I used the floral image from the Charmed Stamp Set, colored pencils and the just because sentiment from Just Because stamp set. Nothing like a bit of Wink of Stella , gel pen dots covered with translucent Nuvo Drops to add some interest without overwhelming or adding bulk to the design, wouldn't you agree?
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!

Simple yet beautiful! Thanks for joining the Altenew Inspiration Challenge!
ReplyDeleteWe are so delighted that you could play along with us in the Sketch Challenge #8 too! Great layout!
ReplyDelete