Hello Craftworld friends!
I hope your day is going well. I just wanted to stop by and share with you my take on Day 4 of Touch of Texture from #AltenewAcademy.
This time around I decided to create a book mark considering that B2S is just around the corner. I hope my niece likes it...
I used Faux Wood textured cardstock and embossed it with thick gold enamel. I like the look of it but realized / a little too late/ that in the 'hello' die cut the texture got lost as the powder is thicker than regular EP.
I embossed the Mega Succulent with white embossing powder to keep the focus on the golden elements but still add some texture to the otherwise plain background. The leaf at the end of the string is secured with oval metal rings leftover from a jewerly project.
what do you think?
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
I hope your day is going well. I just wanted to stop by and share with you my take on Day 4 of Touch of Texture from #AltenewAcademy.
This time around I decided to create a book mark considering that B2S is just around the corner. I hope my niece likes it...
I used Faux Wood textured cardstock and embossed it with thick gold enamel. I like the look of it but realized / a little too late/ that in the 'hello' die cut the texture got lost as the powder is thicker than regular EP.
I embossed the Mega Succulent with white embossing powder to keep the focus on the golden elements but still add some texture to the otherwise plain background. The leaf at the end of the string is secured with oval metal rings leftover from a jewerly project.
what do you think?
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz

Just popping over to say thank you for all your sweet comments in my blog! You’ve made my day today! Thank you so much!! 💕
ReplyDelete