Hello friends!
It has been quite some time since last I was here, life just kept me busy. This time around I could not help but try a LO using Altenew latest Sketch Challenge and their building blocks die set and Geo frames ( square )
these boys awaited impatiently until they had enough money to buy this set.the day they put this droid together has been one of the happiest of their summer. They put their savings and effort together to accomplish this. I simply love their friendship and smiles.
I also put together a CAS clock face design. I used some leftover paper pieces to create a quick fall decor. I think it is missing something, what do you think? I think I need to change the plastic rim color of the clock and maybe add more leaves...
I hope to be back on the crafting world soon, I need to go through a stash of paper and some unused Altenew goodies I really want to play with!
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
It has been quite some time since last I was here, life just kept me busy. This time around I could not help but try a LO using Altenew latest Sketch Challenge and their building blocks die set and Geo frames ( square )
these boys awaited impatiently until they had enough money to buy this set.the day they put this droid together has been one of the happiest of their summer. They put their savings and effort together to accomplish this. I simply love their friendship and smiles.
I also put together a CAS clock face design. I used some leftover paper pieces to create a quick fall decor. I think it is missing something, what do you think? I think I need to change the plastic rim color of the clock and maybe add more leaves...
I hope to be back on the crafting world soon, I need to go through a stash of paper and some unused Altenew goodies I really want to play with!
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!


Thanks so much for playing Altenew September Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!
ReplyDelete