Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well.
On today's assignment we are challenged to work with three elements out of Theme Lists provided by Nicole. I chose the Winter Theme and my chosen elements are: Blue, Purple and Embossing paste combined with a sketch ( flipped and rotated).
For this CAS design I used the gorgeous Altenew "Fancy Hello" die cut and a few scraps leftover from Lesson 1 and this what I came up with:
Even though my second card is missing the embossing paste, the water splatters on the distress ink give it the "snow" effect 😊
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
"Creativity is intelligence having fun." -- Albert Einstein
I hope your day is going well.
On today's assignment we are challenged to work with three elements out of Theme Lists provided by Nicole. I chose the Winter Theme and my chosen elements are: Blue, Purple and Embossing paste combined with a sketch ( flipped and rotated).
Even though my second card is missing the embossing paste, the water splatters on the distress ink give it the "snow" effect 😊
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
"Creativity is intelligence having fun." -- Albert Einstein


Comments
Post a Comment