Hi there!
I hope you had a great weekend, I have been sneaking in an out the craft room to put together a few projects for challenges going on this wknd plus fighting with the cutter and the camera, haha, I guess they don't like me much, hehe...This is the project I made for the MSS neighborhood celebration
This box has become my favorite for jewerly gifts because it is green and easy to put toghether. For a picturial on this box check this post. Upcycled tissue box
Today I added the little chicken Angelica Suarez @ Market Street Stamps shared with us this weekend, isn't it the cuttest?
Since my coloring skills aren't the best I went for paper piecing, I printed the chicken on three different patterned papers and then cut and mix them up. I also added the chick's eye white dot with gel pen.
The tag is from the fundamentals 1 sd card that comes with the ecraft ( I was fighting with it today, ha ha, new user still lots to learn!) The "It is a chick thing" sentiment was printed out on white cardstock and the cut with the ecraft. The tag was attached with "bling" brads from Recolections and of course the box is an upcycled tisue box.
The earings and necklace where hand crafted by me with materials from Hobby Lobby, the necklace actualy is one of the ideas from HL. I will post a simple how to for jewerly making later on this week if you are interested.
Well, here it is, I hope you like it, Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by, I do appreciate your comment, have an awesome week!
Liz
I hope you had a great weekend, I have been sneaking in an out the craft room to put together a few projects for challenges going on this wknd plus fighting with the cutter and the camera, haha, I guess they don't like me much, hehe...This is the project I made for the MSS neighborhood celebration
This box has become my favorite for jewerly gifts because it is green and easy to put toghether. For a picturial on this box check this post. Upcycled tissue box
Today I added the little chicken Angelica Suarez @ Market Street Stamps shared with us this weekend, isn't it the cuttest?
Since my coloring skills aren't the best I went for paper piecing, I printed the chicken on three different patterned papers and then cut and mix them up. I also added the chick's eye white dot with gel pen.
The tag is from the fundamentals 1 sd card that comes with the ecraft ( I was fighting with it today, ha ha, new user still lots to learn!) The "It is a chick thing" sentiment was printed out on white cardstock and the cut with the ecraft. The tag was attached with "bling" brads from Recolections and of course the box is an upcycled tisue box.
The earings and necklace where hand crafted by me with materials from Hobby Lobby, the necklace actualy is one of the ideas from HL. I will post a simple how to for jewerly making later on this week if you are interested.
Well, here it is, I hope you like it, Thank you for stopping by!
| Here it is, my favorite Jewerly display, aka triangular box made out from an upcycled tissue box ;) |
| Here is a closeup of the chickie and the tag |
This digi is so cute, I fell in love with it, here is another quick project I made using an enlarged tag from the fundamentals 1 that comes with the ecraft. Isn't this treat holder the simplest way to embelish some treats? I love it!
Thank you for stopping by, I do appreciate your comment, have an awesome week!
Liz
Hi Liz!!
ReplyDeleteYou have used the digi to embellish this?? Adorable!! Love your packaging idea to recycle that box.
Thanks for coming to the MSS Block Party!
Thank you very much Amy!
DeleteAn upcycled tissue box?!! Genius idea! I love the different projects you made. You did a wonderful job! Love it!
ReplyDelete-Sam
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThank you very much Sam for your sweet comment!
DeleteHave a lovely day!
Liz