Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. Just to quickly share with you two CAS cards I made using scraps from my stash ;) Both of them are easels and on both I used the Barggelo technique.
My first card was inspired on the color palette from ISBSC #41
I hope you have a great rest of your day!!Thank you for taking time to stop by!!
I hope your day is going well. Just to quickly share with you two CAS cards I made using scraps from my stash ;) Both of them are easels and on both I used the Barggelo technique.
My first card was inspired on the color palette from ISBSC #41
So here it is:
The second one inspired by Docerela's Pink and red challenge: The envelope is "zippered" it will open when tearing the flap :) The Heart gobbles. Sentiment is from Big Notes, by IBS.
linking over at:
D.L Art: January 101 Challenge: Thank you ( first card :)
I hope you have a great rest of your day!!Thank you for taking time to stop by!!


These are super! Great pink and red and fun design! Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteLOVE these! They are both so adorable! What a great way to use the IBS Big Notes stamp set! Hugs, Joanna
ReplyDeleteBOTH OF YOUR CARDS ARE BEAUTIFUL. I love the gracias on the top card the font is so pretty in pink
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #101 Thank You challenge DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Liz your cards are so pretty, I love the diecuts and embossing on your first card and love that pop up circle in the second card.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing your work with us at IBSIC.