Hello friends!
I hope your week is going well. Today I want to share with you a Trifold card/ jewelry display. I hope you like it....
For the color: combo I used the Inspired by Stamping Color combo for this week's challenge
The picture itself is gorgeous isn't it? and the colors scream spring to me, I am already suffering from a bad case of the winter blues LOL!
No onto my card, if you have visited me before you know how much I love to add an extra to my cards, in this case I have to apologize for not showing the earrings entirely, but, I will be submitting them to a magazine for a chance to be published so I have to wait to show them to you ;) all I can tell you is that they are green ;)
Liz
I hope your week is going well. Today I want to share with you a Trifold card/ jewelry display. I hope you like it....
For the color: combo I used the Inspired by Stamping Color combo for this week's challenge
The picture itself is gorgeous isn't it? and the colors scream spring to me, I am already suffering from a bad case of the winter blues LOL!
No onto my card, if you have visited me before you know how much I love to add an extra to my cards, in this case I have to apologize for not showing the earrings entirely, but, I will be submitting them to a magazine for a chance to be published so I have to wait to show them to you ;) all I can tell you is that they are green ;)
The sentiment is one of my favorite stamps from Inspired By Stamping and embossed with Vintage Lace powder form Crafter's Companion, is the perfect "just because sentiment", I have used it for birthday cards often, as in this case ;)
D Papers are from my stash and I believe are from a DCWV, I used a trifold card from the Just Because Cartridge for Cricut, I cut the excess on the second panel- because I did not cut clean so I removed it, for the center panel and sentiment I used Spellbinders ovals. Satin ribbon and blue paper flowers.
linking over at:
D.L. ART JANUARY linky party: Anything goes
LSP Fun Friday: Anything goes
Both Diana and Karen are celebrating come join them, they are super sweet ladies and very talented!!!
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day and please come back I might have a celebration coming up :)linking over at:
D.L. ART JANUARY linky party: Anything goes
LSP Fun Friday: Anything goes
Both Diana and Karen are celebrating come join them, they are super sweet ladies and very talented!!!
Liz

Your card is so pretty the colors are beautiful , and the design is just gorgeous
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Gorgeous, Love the design.
ReplyDeleteAdorable, love the shape card... pretty colour's!
ReplyDeleteLiz love the soft pastel colors lovely...Thank you so much for joining the lsp challenge Karen
ReplyDeleteAwesome shaped card:) Great colors!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at LSP!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
DT Member
Beautiful card! Great design! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDelete