Happy Tuesday to all!!
I hope you are enjoying some nice weather where you are... Are the end of school year functions keeping you from crafting or making you craft overtime? in my case all I can say is I wish I had a few extra hours everyday LOL!
Today is my time to share a project at Exploring Cricut. If you have young in your life. you probably know that Angry Birds are very popular, and of course now that our oldest child will be celebrating another Birthday soon I was looking around for party decor and party favors and I seriously could not find many decorations for the AB's SPACE saga, all I could find was for original AB's so I had to create my own banner inspired by it.
I went for the SPACE theme and cut several mismatched pennant shapes from Life is a Party, When I was a kid and CCR Basics. I also used an Alien Spaceship from Disney Pixar's Toy Story and of course played with the wording to make it more Angry Birds Space-ish ;). The Font and star are from When I was a Kid, did you know that this newly release cart is in your free weekly cuts until Wednesday for all CCR users?
I am thinking to add a few ABS stickers to the pennants but I don't know yet..Also I am still unsure if I will use the orange cording or the blue jute to hang it, what do you think?
All shapes were cut at about 6" so I could fit 4 per 12" page of card stock.
DP papers are from the Little Boys and Their Toys stack by The paper Studio (HL)
That is it for today friends I hope you have a crafty rest of your day! Take care, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit Diane's blog for more inspiration!
Liz
I hope you are enjoying some nice weather where you are... Are the end of school year functions keeping you from crafting or making you craft overtime? in my case all I can say is I wish I had a few extra hours everyday LOL!
Today is my time to share a project at Exploring Cricut. If you have young in your life. you probably know that Angry Birds are very popular, and of course now that our oldest child will be celebrating another Birthday soon I was looking around for party decor and party favors and I seriously could not find many decorations for the AB's SPACE saga, all I could find was for original AB's so I had to create my own banner inspired by it.
I went for the SPACE theme and cut several mismatched pennant shapes from Life is a Party, When I was a kid and CCR Basics. I also used an Alien Spaceship from Disney Pixar's Toy Story and of course played with the wording to make it more Angry Birds Space-ish ;). The Font and star are from When I was a Kid, did you know that this newly release cart is in your free weekly cuts until Wednesday for all CCR users?
I am thinking to add a few ABS stickers to the pennants but I don't know yet..Also I am still unsure if I will use the orange cording or the blue jute to hang it, what do you think?
All shapes were cut at about 6" so I could fit 4 per 12" page of card stock.
DP papers are from the Little Boys and Their Toys stack by The paper Studio (HL)
That is it for today friends I hope you have a crafty rest of your day! Take care, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit Diane's blog for more inspiration!
Liz

Love your banner,Super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper Duper Cute!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
I love how this turned out, so creative. The colors are perfect. I know it will be a big hit! Great job.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I like the blue cording best, but they are both good-don't think you could go wrong either way.
ReplyDeleteMichelle
I love it!!! The mismatched banner shapes are great!! Love the papers you used. I think I like the orange cording the best. It really stands out better than the blue jute. :)
ReplyDeleteToo Cute
ReplyDeleteGreat banner. The colors and shapes make it very unique
ReplyDelete