Happy Tuesday friends!
Did you get a chance to hop along yesterday with the Exploring Cricut Crew? if not,you might want to check it out :). Today's project is a simple candy wrapper for a 1st grade teacher.Since we will be pampering the teacher all week with her favorite things, from lunch to beverages, snacks and treats. I was asigned to sent in some sweetness and I did not want to send a plain candy box, of course ;)
I am pretty sure that Simply Charmed has been one of the most popular and used carts there are, but I had yet to use this cut from page 52 ;)
To turn it into a box, using Cricut Craft Room ( you can always use Gypsy if you feel more comfortable) I welded Layer 4 (3.25"x6.16") to (2) (1.25" X 6.16") Rectangles from Craft Room basics and then I welded them to the shadow shape (3"x11").
I also cut 6 crayons and glued them to a 3" x 6.16" rectangle to cover the curved edge on Layer 4.
The "crayons" sentiment was cut at 2.77" x 1.65"
This "box" will fit a 5 OZ Milk Duds box -teachers fave candy, the theater box :)-
As always, thank you for taking time to stop by, I hope you have a wonderful and crafty day and don't forget I got some candy to offer!
Liz
Did you get a chance to hop along yesterday with the Exploring Cricut Crew? if not,you might want to check it out :). Today's project is a simple candy wrapper for a 1st grade teacher.Since we will be pampering the teacher all week with her favorite things, from lunch to beverages, snacks and treats. I was asigned to sent in some sweetness and I did not want to send a plain candy box, of course ;)
I am pretty sure that Simply Charmed has been one of the most popular and used carts there are, but I had yet to use this cut from page 52 ;)
I also cut 6 crayons and glued them to a 3" x 6.16" rectangle to cover the curved edge on Layer 4.
The "crayons" sentiment was cut at 2.77" x 1.65"
This "box" will fit a 5 OZ Milk Duds box -teachers fave candy, the theater box :)-
As always, thank you for taking time to stop by, I hope you have a wonderful and crafty day and don't forget I got some candy to offer!
Liz
Love your candy box,Super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic candy box Liz!! :)
ReplyDelete