Hello friends!
I hope you are having a wonderful week! I wanted to stop by today and share with you a few projects I have created using Core'dinations cardstock and tags, I just saw they have a DT Call going on and could not resist to apply for it, how would I LOVE to be part of their DT :) keeping my fingers crossed!.
If you have not tried Core'dinations yet, you are missing out seriously!!! Core'dinations is not only a colored core card stock but also has a nice weight to it that makes all your projects -especially 3D ones- look fabulous!!!. I just started using it a couple of months ago, but I am telling you I am hooked!! So without further ado, here are my projects:
Soccer Star 3D Wall decor: For this one I used Core' dinations Fountadions and the Vintage Collection. Only sanded the edges of the red accent pentagons, for full instrucions and link to template go here
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
I hope you are having a wonderful week! I wanted to stop by today and share with you a few projects I have created using Core'dinations cardstock and tags, I just saw they have a DT Call going on and could not resist to apply for it, how would I LOVE to be part of their DT :) keeping my fingers crossed!.
If you have not tried Core'dinations yet, you are missing out seriously!!! Core'dinations is not only a colored core card stock but also has a nice weight to it that makes all your projects -especially 3D ones- look fabulous!!!. I just started using it a couple of months ago, but I am telling you I am hooked!! So without further ado, here are my projects:
Soccer Star 3D Wall decor: For this one I used Core' dinations Fountadions and the Vintage Collection. Only sanded the edges of the red accent pentagons, for full instrucions and link to template go here
Now a set of embossed/ distressed cards, for the full post go here,
An embossed and decoupaged notebook:
A "take Out " style gift box, two ways: with and without a window:
Other Core'dinations projects I have created:



Comments
Post a Comment