Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday...
Using circles from CCR Basics and a heart from Cricut Alphabet created the bullseye. The sentiment was written with a smash pen and the E2, using Chalckboard Fonts. The card shape is from Gipsy Wanderings, just a little bit modified ;)
I am still trying to decide whether to include and arrow, what would you do?
As always thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the rest of the DT's ideas and come back to play!
Have a very crafty day!
Liz
Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
~This Weeks Challenge~
Challenge #24 Camp Out
Camp Out
Create a project inspired by the outdoors
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
Since the challenge is Outdoors related I decided to give it a little twist and create a CAS anniversary Card ...
Since the challenge is Outdoors related I decided to give it a little twist and create a CAS anniversary Card ...
Using circles from CCR Basics and a heart from Cricut Alphabet created the bullseye. The sentiment was written with a smash pen and the E2, using Chalckboard Fonts. The card shape is from Gipsy Wanderings, just a little bit modified ;)
I am still trying to decide whether to include and arrow, what would you do?
As always thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the rest of the DT's ideas and come back to play!
Have a very crafty day!
Liz



Totally love how you took just regular shapes to turn it into something else! The Bullseye is perfect!
ReplyDeleteGreat CAS card-I think an arrow would be cute and to the point (no pun intended!!)
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! what a great idea Liz, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
ReplyDeletehttp://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com
This is great, I like the unique twist on the theme and how the colors pop agains the white card base!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love the bullseye :) It looks perfect just the way it is!
ReplyDelete