Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
Just a quick run down of the rules:
You may add up to 3 unique projects that meet the challenge criteria
You must use at least 1 Cricut cut, after that anything goes, stamps, svg's, etc.
Just a quick run down of the rules:
You may add up to 3 unique projects that meet the challenge criteria
You must use at least 1 Cricut cut, after that anything goes, stamps, svg's, etc.
Challenge #226 Kids Theme
This Weeks Sponsor
1 Stamp set to the winner
US only
~This Weeks Challenge~
Kids Theme
Create a project for kids
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
Here is my Project:
Now for my envelope, it was so super simple to create too, I know there are several envelopes in different cartridges, but let's face it children don't care about fancy cuts, right? so I created this quick envelope using 4 "rounded rectangles" from CCR Basics too, here is the proof ;) :
Your are probably thinking Where is the Cricut cut? Well all of it was made with my E2 and CCR except for the "light's reflections". Do you want to know my secret? Gladly: Just weld 2 circles, 6 "rounded squares", 2 "J"s and a parenthesis ")" :), don't believe me?Let me show you:
If you don't like working with tiny cuts, I wanted to show you how it looks using your Cricut Pens too. The one on the left is the one drawn with the pen. For this, the :"facial features" are slightly bigger than with the actual cuts since the blade is thinner than the pen. Just something to consider ;)
I sized them so I could fit (6) of these on a 12x12 sheet, thinking these might be a good choice for invites in the future ;)
Just cut and score the sides, glue flaps together and you are done!
If you are interested in the CCR Cutting files, please let me know and leave a way to contact you, I would appreciate if you start following me!
Please visit the rest of the team for more inspiration and come back to play!
Linking over at: DL ART September LP, anything goes
Have a wonderful day!
Liz






Super cute Liz --I love your square card very fun I remeber giving my niece and nephew some mugs like that they were a big hit.
ReplyDeleteCan't miss with a smiley face.
you could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com
Super Cute Lego
ReplyDeleteThese would make fantastic party invitations. I would love the CCR file if you have one. trent_k9@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing. Awesome card!!
On the way ;) Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteSo fun! Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteSkittles!
Adorable! Thanks for the info on CCR!
ReplyDeleteThis is BRILLIANT!! Thanks for sharing how you did it! Thanks for linking up with us at Craftin Desert Divas :)
ReplyDeleteJenny ~ Craftin Desert Divas DT
Super fun project! Thanks for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!
ReplyDeleteTotally adorable! I love the matching envelope too!
ReplyDelete