Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. Today is Team B's turn to share more inspiration for our current LINKY Party over at PDE:
Today I got another of my "quilt" cards,to share. These have been such a hit with my friend's quilting group, I am running out of colors to use LOL! Anyhow, this is super easy to put together using MCT dies and my eBosser. :)
Paper is from K& Co and Core'dinations smooth texture. Sentiment is from Docerela Stamps.
Thank you for stopping by, now is your turn to share your creations here
I hope your day is going well. Today is Team B's turn to share more inspiration for our current LINKY Party over at PDE:

Today I got another of my "quilt" cards,to share. These have been such a hit with my friend's quilting group, I am running out of colors to use LOL! Anyhow, this is super easy to put together using MCT dies and my eBosser. :)
Paper is from K& Co and Core'dinations smooth texture. Sentiment is from Docerela Stamps.
Thank you for stopping by, now is your turn to share your creations here
Love this idea for a card. Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful CAS design. Loving the twine with the pegs.
ReplyDeleteHugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Oh my! This is so pretty Liz!! I love how you have it hanging on the line. Pretty flower and perfect sentiment!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable Liz!
ReplyDeleteGlenna @ My Paper Craze