Hello Crafty friends!
Have you heard? PDE is having another crafty party!!! Today is Team B chance to share with you guys more ideas for the:
I must confess I am really bad with puns, but gotta say I LOVE how this CAS card turned out. it is sort of a greeting card/ invite, what do you think?
This is one of those whip in no time cards!. You really don't need much paper just a few scraps and an A2 card base.
Creative supplies:
1" x 2" piece of brown card stock for the bean ( I created mine using two ovals and an apostrophe from CCR Basics) But beans are super easy to draw and hand cut ;)
1.25" x 2" piece of white card stock for the speech bubble
A2 Card base
White Gelly roll pen
Glossy accents
Dimensional dots/squares
Alcohol marker for the shadow, I used SN BG2
PKSC- 19 stamps for the face
Sentiments, front Jaded Blossom Mexican food, inside: MCT, You are brilliant
Border: Jaded Blossom Icon Candies by Annie Kelly
Ink
Now here is the inside:
There you have it! Not bad for a not very punny gal, right? ;)...Well, I hope you feel inspired to create a fun project and come back to link it to the party! Need more inspiration? check out last week's ideas from Team A and the rest of today's projects from Team B.
As always thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderfully crafty day!
Linking to:
Crafting from the heart: Anything goes
DL ART September LP: Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Divas: Anything Goes
Liz
Have you heard? PDE is having another crafty party!!! Today is Team B chance to share with you guys more ideas for the:
I must confess I am really bad with puns, but gotta say I LOVE how this CAS card turned out. it is sort of a greeting card/ invite, what do you think?
This is one of those whip in no time cards!. You really don't need much paper just a few scraps and an A2 card base.
Creative supplies:
1" x 2" piece of brown card stock for the bean ( I created mine using two ovals and an apostrophe from CCR Basics) But beans are super easy to draw and hand cut ;)
1.25" x 2" piece of white card stock for the speech bubble
A2 Card base
White Gelly roll pen
Glossy accents
Dimensional dots/squares
Alcohol marker for the shadow, I used SN BG2
PKSC- 19 stamps for the face
Sentiments, front Jaded Blossom Mexican food, inside: MCT, You are brilliant
Border: Jaded Blossom Icon Candies by Annie Kelly
Ink
Now here is the inside:
There you have it! Not bad for a not very punny gal, right? ;)...Well, I hope you feel inspired to create a fun project and come back to link it to the party! Need more inspiration? check out last week's ideas from Team A and the rest of today's projects from Team B.
As always thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderfully crafty day!
Linking to:
Crafting from the heart: Anything goes
DL ART September LP: Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Divas: Anything Goes
Liz

Love the CAS card!
ReplyDeleteLol, how perfect!! Thanks for joining us at the Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party :)
ReplyDeleteJenny - Craftin Desert Divas DT
Fun CAS card! Thank for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!
ReplyDeleteToo funny I love your pun card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com
Now this is just too cute Liz!! Love the pun!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is just too cute Liz!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week - good luck
ReplyDelete