Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. Just wanted to pop in quickly to share with you my way to fix the "Nose Flattening Costume Mask problem". If you got little ones dressing up for Halloween and got the uncomfortable face mask they would LOVE to wear but dislike when wearing it, here is a super quick and effective way to solve it and you probably have these materials at home already:
Super glue that dries quick and does not have a lingering smell. please make sure it is completely dry before allowing your child to wear the mask. I used Loctite and hold pretty well.
Heavy duty scissors,
Thread, needle,
muslin fabric,
high density foam or densified batting ( such as the one used on chair pads). I am crazy about washing everything before my kiddos wear it, so I washed and dried the foam thoroughly ;)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, if you got a chance please let me know what do you think, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
I hope your day is going well. Just wanted to pop in quickly to share with you my way to fix the "Nose Flattening Costume Mask problem". If you got little ones dressing up for Halloween and got the uncomfortable face mask they would LOVE to wear but dislike when wearing it, here is a super quick and effective way to solve it and you probably have these materials at home already:
Super glue that dries quick and does not have a lingering smell. please make sure it is completely dry before allowing your child to wear the mask. I used Loctite and hold pretty well.
Heavy duty scissors,
Thread, needle,
muslin fabric,
high density foam or densified batting ( such as the one used on chair pads). I am crazy about washing everything before my kiddos wear it, so I washed and dried the foam thoroughly ;)
I hope this tip is helpful. Please note that the foam might pose a choking hazard for little ones so is best to cover it with some sort of cotton fabric and make sure the foam pieces do not block the child's mouth or nose. Always make sure your child removes the mask every so often to make sure they are properly breathing.This truly has saved the day, my kiddos for once wore the mask for 1 hour for the school's costume parade.
Remember to use caution when using super glue, scissors and needles. Use at your own discretion.
Disclaimer: I did not receive compensation for this post,it is my own idea and I am sharing in good faith. I cannot be liable for any injuries caused by the misuse of this information.
Liz

Comments
Post a Comment