Hello crafty friends!
It is time for another fun linky Party over at PDE. This weeks theme: Easel cards.
Here is my CAS card. This will be part of a set I will be giving my dear friend Tonya for her upcoming BD. What do you think?
This is a 10 minute card easy to mass produce. I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by, I cannot wait to see what you create! Please visit the rest of the team's blogs for more inspiration!
Have a wonderful day!
It is time for another fun linky Party over at PDE. This weeks theme: Easel cards.
Here is my CAS card. This will be part of a set I will be giving my dear friend Tonya for her upcoming BD. What do you think?
- For this card I used a square cut using MCT 4" square stitched die and an 8" x 4" rectangle out of kraft stock.
- The sentiment is from Inspired By Stamping: Big Notes II, stamped using red memento ink.
- The adhesive bling squares are from Darice.
- The tree is debossed from a Darice folder and colored it in with markers.
This is a 10 minute card easy to mass produce. I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by, I cannot wait to see what you create! Please visit the rest of the team's blogs for more inspiration!
Have a wonderful day!


Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh!! This is wonderful Liz! I love the tree and the simple sentiment!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute Liz
ReplyDelete