Happy Saturday!!!
I hope your day is going well. I am so happy it is a hot day so I could hide indoors and play with paper and stamps :)
For today's card I made a birthday card for a friend of my kiddos whose 9th birthday is just around the corner. I don't know what is up with my brain since once again I started with the idea of a vertical lever card or maybe another spinning card, but somehow ended up making a "gate fold" with the "peek a boo" window LOL! I gotta be careful when cooking dinner I might start with the idea of lasagna and end up with a pot roast LOL!
Using Cricut's Design Space I designed the base and the elements
for the card. I could've added die-cut stars but I decided to stamp
them instead and added glossy accents to them.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
I hope your day is going well. I am so happy it is a hot day so I could hide indoors and play with paper and stamps :)
For today's card I made a birthday card for a friend of my kiddos whose 9th birthday is just around the corner. I don't know what is up with my brain since once again I started with the idea of a vertical lever card or maybe another spinning card, but somehow ended up making a "gate fold" with the "peek a boo" window LOL! I gotta be careful when cooking dinner I might start with the idea of lasagna and end up with a pot roast LOL!
Using Cricut's Design Space I designed the base and the elements
for the card. I could've added die-cut stars but I decided to stamp
them instead and added glossy accents to them.
So, what do you think?, the critics around here ;) say there is to much white, I thinks is not, so what is your opinion?
Linking to PCS Agust Callenge: Any Card -Cutting it short but still


Such a cute card, love the shape and how the ball shows through that number nine, too cool!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card design! Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with the PCS Challenge!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, love the colors and the inside is fabulous! Thanks for joining the Pretty Cute Stamps challenge!
ReplyDeleteReally cute baseball card! Thanks for joining the Pretty Cute Stamps challenge :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card - love the cute little face on the ball, adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx
This is super FUN! So glad you joined us at PCS!
ReplyDeleteSuper CUTE!! Great Shape and stars really "POP" with the glossy accents! :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party! :)
ReplyDeleteTheresa (CDD DT)
Theresa’s Crafty Creations
This turned out so cute Liz! Love the peek a boo element!! Thanks for sharing with us at Pretty Cute Stsmps!!
ReplyDelete