Hello friends!
I am back with my second installment of cards for this week, today I am sharing with you a "spinning sun" card I created using Cricut Design Space, and Pretty Cute Stamps.
I am back with my second installment of cards for this week, today I am sharing with you a "spinning sun" card I created using Cricut Design Space, and Pretty Cute Stamps.
This is a rather simple design, the card base is 4"x 12" folded trifold style. On the front of the card I diecut a 2.5 " circle and the SVG file for the Sun from PCS. The sun was cut and stamped/colored twice. I colored the sunburst pattern following the sun beams from the image using a PITT pen from Faber Casttle.
Linking to PCS Challenge: Any card, and SSS: Make it Colorful challenge, there is still time to join :)
Thanks for stopping by,


I love this spinner card! Thanks for playing along in our challenge :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I love sunshine cards! Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteSkittles!
Wow! Fabulous card! Love the creative sun element :) Thanks so much for joining us at Pretty Cute Stamps for the challenge!
ReplyDeleteFun cheery card. Thank you for playing along.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great interactive card! Thanks for playing along with the PCS Challenge!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Love the spinning sun shine!
ReplyDeleteomgosh!! this is wicked fun!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute! I've never done a spinner - this one looks perfect!
ReplyDeleteMelissa