Skip to main content

A bit of kindness...

Happy Sunday friends!

I hope you are having a great day, I am thrilled that I could sneak in some crafty time this weekend to create a card set inspired by Jennifer Mcguire and to play along her Share Handmade Kindness challenge, this is the second week,and the focus is Community - there is little time to enter, but if you want to play, visit her blog for details about the third week.

Now, I fell in love with her card set and though my kiddos teachers would love to receive  similar sets. They have been really supportive this year especially after the loss of my FIL and GF they have been wonderful  to work with. I regularly volunteer for them every week but though this small treats will brighten their days too.

I personalized with the favorite colors for each teacher. I am showing you just one as I have yet to finish the other box but is pretty much the same design but with different sentiments and colors.


I used a variety of sentiments from Hero Arts, MFT, Jadded Blossom, Avery Elle and Stampendous. The flowers are from Modern Blossoms (MFT) Instead of foil. since I don't have any background stamps I used an Inspired By Stamping " washi tape" set. I used thick embossing enamel - took me longer than regular embossing, but I have misplaced my gold EP :$. Dye inks are from Simon Says Stamps, Memento, Ranger and Heidi Swap .


I made the envelopes slightly larger since they cards have rhinestones instead of the foiled hearts Jennifer used. 

I am so very THANKFUL for all the wonderful crafters out there that share with us and gives not only inspiration but give away so much more, like Jennifer and many others!


Linking this to Share Handmade Kindness
SSS Monday Challenge: "N" this was made for a really "Nice" teacher whom is also "Newly Wedded" and November is the month of "Kindness" so this is inspired by it too :)

Have a wonderful day, and remember, kindness is contagious so pass it on!




Comments

  1. Teachers will really appreciate these! What a pretty card set. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift sets! The cards are so adorable and bundled up perfectly! Thanks for sharing such a great idea~I am sure your kids Teachers will appreciated them!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer is almost here, but the fun has started!!!

Hello friends! Are you having fun yet? Summer is all about fun and what could be as fun as creating with Xyron Products and eBosser by Craftwell?? A fun hop with both companies and you get a chance to win a great prize too!                                 Starting today and ending on June 20th come join us and if you  hop along you could win a Craftwell Prize! All you need to do is comment on each blog and follow Xyron and Craftwell's Blog.  If you are already followers just comment (on the Craftwell Blog) that you are!  The comments will close at  12 midnight EST on Friday, June 20th . Must be in the US or Canada to be eligible to win. The winner will be announced on  Monday, June 23rd  on the Craftwell blog.  For my project today I created a birthday banner for my nephew using my eCraft, eBosser and Xyron. this could not be easier to put together, just cu...

*Files Updated* Christmas Bingo Blog Hop

Welcome to the FCCB Christmas Bingo Blog Hop !  Here is your Bingo card- You can choose to do a line up, down, across or diagonal, completing each square in your line.  Example: Christmas Cricut Cut, Hand Colored Christmas Image, Christmas Glitter. You have so many choices! The FCCB Christmas Bingo hop is sponsored by : A $10 Credit Voucher will go to the lucky winner! To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.  If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images. For this blog hop, you can submit up to three projects. Each project is one entry into the drawing for the prize. Be sure to visit each Design Team member and leave a comment -those will be put into a drawing for the following: For my project I decided to create an Frame/Ornament. I chose the 3rd. line down: Xmas Cricut Cut/ Xmas Sent...

Summer Fun Blog Hop, day 4

Hello friends, welcome to day 4 of our Summer Fun Blog Hop!                                 Don't you just love all the projects showcased this week? I am so lucky to be part of this fantastic hop I could not resist to keep on creating and today I want to share with you another Farm inspired project. This time I created a Piñata by recycling a box, using some scrap card stock, crepe paper, the fabulous eBosser, Xyron Corner Glue Stick, sticker maker and the X Tape Runner. I started by removing the flaps from the top of the box and then scoring two horizontal lines on the sides of it and a diagonal from the upper center point to the line on the sides. Cut slits on the corners all the way to the scored lines. Cut a small square on each side -just below the scored line-to run the rope thru them. Also, cut an opening on the back so you can fill it with goodies. Folded the new flaps inwards. Gl...