Hi!
I skipped a few lessons in order to give “white flowers” a try, this has always intrigued me and even though my first attempt is not perfect I was fascinated playing with such wonderful watercolors, I am not an expert but this set has gorgeous colors and are easy to play with...
Without further ado, here is my first try at water coloring “white” roses:
I skipped a few lessons in order to give “white flowers” a try, this has always intrigued me and even though my first attempt is not perfect I was fascinated playing with such wonderful watercolors, I am not an expert but this set has gorgeous colors and are easy to play with...
Without further ado, here is my first try at water coloring “white” roses:
I need to work on my shadows, somehow I am intimidated by darker colors 🤦🏻♀️ I guess sooner or later I gotta be brave and try and eeper color hue.
Update: Ok, I went back and added a deeper “shadow” still not totally convinced but will keep practicing...
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day,
Liz
“If everyone would look for that uniqueness, then we would have a very colorful world.” ~Michael Schenker


awww this is so pretty and soft!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking this to the Altenew Educator's Blog Hop and Linky Party!