Hi!
I hope your day is going well. I am here to share my “fun-work” for lesson 3 of Altenew’s Demystifying Mixed Media Class.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
“Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to error that counts.” - Nikki Giovanni
I hope your day is going well. I am here to share my “fun-work” for lesson 3 of Altenew’s Demystifying Mixed Media Class.
For this card I colored my embossing past using my ANs Artist Watercolors over a black gessoed panel.
The partial Rainbow was created masking de outside of a ¨v¨ shape of the Over The Rainbow stencil
The lesson called for embossing over the colored paste but I forgot and decided to let it be.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
“Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to error that counts.” - Nikki Giovanni

Comments
Post a Comment