Hello!
Have you ever been stuck with supplies you dońt remember why you bought for? Well I have, and gesso (black and white) has been on my to use list for a while. I don't think of myself as a Mixed Media enthusiast but I have decided to give using gesso a try.
For this card I used a gessoed card stock panel die cut with typographical dies randomly arranged. The technique shown in class called for the use of a brayer, sadly mine was nowhere to be found there fore I used a plastic cylinder to add the acrylic paint ( to tell you the truth I was not completely pleased with the look, but is ok)
I used more embossing powder to cover some of the “unsightly “ parts and skipped the jute. I ended up adding this panel to a second gessoed piece this time around a black one.
I need more practice creating the rusted metal look, but this is certainly not my last try. Have you given this technique a try? If so, please share your thoughts with me.
Have a wonderful day!

Comments
Post a Comment