Hello crafters!
I hope your day is going well. I am here to share my fun work 😉for day two of Exploring Watercolor Mediums over at Altenew Academy. In today’s lesson Jen Rzasa invited us to experiment watercolor on non floral images, using watercolors with the black outline heat embossed technique.
I don’t currently own a large geometric image that resembles the Arabesque Medallion used in the lesson, so I have to dive in my stash and see what other geometric images could work. Here are the results of my experiment:
Even though I like all of them, I prefer the “mandala”, maybe, because it was more time consuming to double trace ( once with permanent marker and a second time with an embossing marker) the stencil image and then stamping the individual circles. Of course, working late at night, my brain fried, I made a mistake😖, I was so disappointed I almost threw it away, but being that I am short on watercolor paper I hesitated and had to figured out a way to salvage it 💡: by covering the mishap with the sentiment of course 😬. What do you think? Did I succeed in my attempt?
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, stay safe and have a blessed day!
Liz




Comments
Post a Comment