Hello crafters!
I hope your day is going well. And to those of you who celebrate 4th of July, I hope you had a wonderful celebration. I am here to share with you an interactive card, these are my weekness, their mechanisms intrigue me and I love playing with them afterwards, I of course have always a hard time parting with them 🤦🏻♀️. This is my entry for the current Art Impressions Challenge: Americana/ Rustic. I went for RW&B
For the background I created my own stencil using multiple overlapped stamped clouds from the His and Hers Flight set onto card stock and then covered it with contact tape/paper left overs before fussy cutting.
For the mechanism I used the pull tab with a pivot mechanism (interested in the tutorial, let me know in the comments down
Originally I did not have a sentiment on the front panel, but It kind of looked incomplete, so I resorted to add another cloud. Next time I will stamp directly onto the panel to reduce the bulk a bit more.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz


This card is super cute!!! Love your clouds!! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Art Impressions!
ReplyDeleteI love this image and how you made it interactive is awesome!
ReplyDelete