Hello friends!
Well after being technology challenged all day I think I got under control now, LOL! My second post for today is my entry on the PKS challenge 15: Just cards, use your PKS to make your own background. This is my take:
This is how it looked like, I took this first pic before I added the white to the ballons and daylight is gone now :( so I could not get a decent pic
Also joining the fun at:
Craft your days away, theme: For children
Milk Cofee: Lots of layers The card it self is a trifold, the sentiment has 3 layers. The critter has 2 layers as well as the ballon. the hat has a twine pom pom for embellisment (i hope it fullfills the requirements for the challenge ;) )
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
Well after being technology challenged all day I think I got under control now, LOL! My second post for today is my entry on the PKS challenge 15: Just cards, use your PKS to make your own background. This is my take:
| For my back panel's background used the balloon from PKS 781, inked every balloon and used a gel pen for the light's reflection. I inked the background on a very soft blue. |
Also joining the fun at:
Craft your days away, theme: For children
Milk Cofee: Lots of layers The card it self is a trifold, the sentiment has 3 layers. The critter has 2 layers as well as the ballon. the hat has a twine pom pom for embellisment (i hope it fullfills the requirements for the challenge ;) )
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
This is sooo cute! I love your balloons :)
ReplyDeleteSo Adorable. Love what you did with the balloons and hat.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
Your card is soooo cute. Great job on it!!!
ReplyDeletecute card
ReplyDeletethis is tooo cute I like the different colors you used to create your background! Thanks so much for linking up with us this week at Peachy Keen !!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle- DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com
wonderfully done Unik! love your balloons and your critter is really cute, wow lots of layers, I have a terrible time cutting out letters/words with my cricut, always takes me several tries, great job gl
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love that bunny.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card.I want that cartridge but i think it only comes with the machine.Love the ballons and how cheerful the card is.Thanks for joining us at Milk coffee stamps.
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOh, my Sweetness!!!
ReplyDeleteThis card is sooooo LOVELY, Liz! =D
I really LOVED IT!
Best wishes dear!
Liz, this card is the SWEETEST!!! =D
ReplyDeleteLOVED IT!
Hugs from
Tati.