Skip to main content

Mother's day card

Hello friends!

I hope you have had a wonderful week this far. I am extremely happy to share with you the card I created for my very first Guest Designer appearance this week at Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge blog. I hope you join Joanna and her DT on these creative challenges. If you have not visited her blog yet, you are missing out on beautiful and elegant stamps and flowers.

Well without further ado, here it is:


Base is an standar A2 card dried embossed using a brass stencil. Pink paper is from Core'dinations  textured and embossed using "Rebbecca" cuttlebug EF. Center die cut is Spellbinders Label 18 second largest. Sentiment and white flower are Inspired by Stamping, Floral Love Stamp set - a present from my hubby ;)-

Sattin ribbon is from Hobby lobby and for the stick pin I used glass beads, a pearl and seed beads. Twine, is from the Twinery.

I am participating in a couple of challenges, you migh want to join too:

Flowers for Mom (The cuttlebug Spot)
The Pink Elephant- TPE146 Spring Time
The Ribbon Carousel: Photo inspiration challenge

Creative Cutter Room, Theme: mother's day




Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed day!
Liz

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card, Liz. I love the embossed background and that big satin bow looks fabulous. Deb xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz,
    This is such a pretty card! I love the soft colors.

    Hugs,
    Martha H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your sweet comments.
    Have a lovely day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Your bow and flower are fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Cutter Room!

    Tonya
    CCR DT
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Great bow and perfect sentiment! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, I like the soft colour. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous...I luv the sentiment...hope you have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiufl Mother's Day Card!! Love the sentiment and great texture. Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Lvoe all the purple and the sentiment!!!

    Thanks for joining us at CCR!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful card!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutter Room:)

    Elaine
    CCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Liz, love your beautiful Mother's Day card. The colour is gorgeous as is that pretty bow.

    I've popped over to tell you that you are the winner of the $50 Gift Certificate that was my prize in the Peachy Keen Alumni Blog Hop. Congratulations!
    Please email me for details on how to claim your prize. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and sentiment!!! And BIG congrats on your Peachy Keen win from the blog hop this week!!! Have fun spending your gift certificate!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OM Goodness, the sentiment is beautiful! Love the use of color, it is gorgious.

    Thank you for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  14. That card is Gorgeous. Love the color and what you did with the ribbon.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is gorgeous Liz, love the color!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer is almost here, but the fun has started!!!

Hello friends! Are you having fun yet? Summer is all about fun and what could be as fun as creating with Xyron Products and eBosser by Craftwell?? A fun hop with both companies and you get a chance to win a great prize too!                                 Starting today and ending on June 20th come join us and if you  hop along you could win a Craftwell Prize! All you need to do is comment on each blog and follow Xyron and Craftwell's Blog.  If you are already followers just comment (on the Craftwell Blog) that you are!  The comments will close at  12 midnight EST on Friday, June 20th . Must be in the US or Canada to be eligible to win. The winner will be announced on  Monday, June 23rd  on the Craftwell blog.  For my project today I created a birthday banner for my nephew using my eCraft, eBosser and Xyron. this could not be easier to put together, just cu...

*Files Updated* Christmas Bingo Blog Hop

Welcome to the FCCB Christmas Bingo Blog Hop !  Here is your Bingo card- You can choose to do a line up, down, across or diagonal, completing each square in your line.  Example: Christmas Cricut Cut, Hand Colored Christmas Image, Christmas Glitter. You have so many choices! The FCCB Christmas Bingo hop is sponsored by : A $10 Credit Voucher will go to the lucky winner! To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.  If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images. For this blog hop, you can submit up to three projects. Each project is one entry into the drawing for the prize. Be sure to visit each Design Team member and leave a comment -those will be put into a drawing for the following: For my project I decided to create an Frame/Ornament. I chose the 3rd. line down: Xmas Cricut Cut/ Xmas Sent...

Summer Fun Blog Hop, day 4

Hello friends, welcome to day 4 of our Summer Fun Blog Hop!                                 Don't you just love all the projects showcased this week? I am so lucky to be part of this fantastic hop I could not resist to keep on creating and today I want to share with you another Farm inspired project. This time I created a Piñata by recycling a box, using some scrap card stock, crepe paper, the fabulous eBosser, Xyron Corner Glue Stick, sticker maker and the X Tape Runner. I started by removing the flaps from the top of the box and then scoring two horizontal lines on the sides of it and a diagonal from the upper center point to the line on the sides. Cut slits on the corners all the way to the scored lines. Cut a small square on each side -just below the scored line-to run the rope thru them. Also, cut an opening on the back so you can fill it with goodies. Folded the new flaps inwards. Gl...