Hello friends!
I hope you are having a good day, mine has been technology challenged LOL! But here I am ;) I crafted this card based on the sketch provided by Joanna M from Inspired By Stamping.
Well, this gem, coredinations paper is not agreeing with my camera ;) so I offset it a little bit so you could see a more approximate color of the paper. It shimmers real pretty - I think;)
I am joining DL Art for Thankful Thursday Challenge, for this challenge you still have time to play, check it out...
What do you think? I hope you like it.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed and happy day!
Liz
I hope you are having a good day, mine has been technology challenged LOL! But here I am ;) I crafted this card based on the sketch provided by Joanna M from Inspired By Stamping.
Well, this gem, coredinations paper is not agreeing with my camera ;) so I offset it a little bit so you could see a more approximate color of the paper. It shimmers real pretty - I think;)
The banner is from the Just a Note Cart from PC cut at 2"
Sentiment tag is from Formal Occasions Cart cut at 1 3/4"
Paper is from Coredinations Gems for the background
Sentiment and flower are Inspired By Stamping
Trim is home made ;) I used a scrap of beige tulle folded in fourths and hand stitch the string of beads.
I went heavy with the ATG and the pop dots
With gel pens (white and gold) I Faux Stitched my based card and my sentiment tag
some distress ink for the edges of the sentiment tag and banner and of course some embossing :)for added dimension.
I am joining DL Art for Thankful Thursday Challenge, for this challenge you still have time to play, check it out...
What do you think? I hope you like it.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have blessed and happy day!
Liz
I think this is really really pretty. I love the colors.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
kate