Hello blogging friends!
I hope your are having a great weekend. I wanted to share with you this quick Post it and pen holder project I will enter on this month's challenge: Back to School, over at Jaded Blossom. I printed the cute owl image courtesy of Jaded Blossom on Watercolor paper at 2 1/2" and watercolored it. added some Glossy Accents to the eyes and beak. Simple yet cute don't you think?
As always, THANK YOU for taking time to visit!! Your comments always make my day! Have a Fabulous rest of your weekend.
Liz
Super cute!
ReplyDeletethis is tooo cute ! what an awesome idea !! love it !!! thanks for joining us int he challenge !!!
ReplyDeleteI love this digi! Great project :0) thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom challenge this month!
ReplyDeleteThis is so absolutely adorable!! I love the cute digi!! What a fabulous project!! I hope you have a wonderful week :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
So cute. Thanks for joining us over at the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute Liz! Love it! Hugs, Joanna
ReplyDelete