Happy crafty saturday Friends!
I hope your weekend has been wonderful thus far! Today I want to share with you 2 projects one super simple inspired by this week's Fantabulous Cricut Challenge me Monday featuring Jaded Blossom , the theme: Tooth fairy or a smile. Here is my take: a set of envelope and note card.
Thank you for taking time to stop by, have a lovely weekend!
Liz
I hope your weekend has been wonderful thus far! Today I want to share with you 2 projects one super simple inspired by this week's Fantabulous Cricut Challenge me Monday featuring Jaded Blossom , the theme: Tooth fairy or a smile. Here is my take: a set of envelope and note card.
I used Baby Steps, I welded - using the always trusty Gypsy- both, the base and layer cuts, to remove the bow from the layer and to keep the rounded edges on the bottom. I also cut the circles using one of the tags from Gypsy Wanderings. There is still time to play along :) come and join!
Now for my second project today I made a 6" square card using the theme "Friendship" inspired by Crafter's Companion USA and D.L. Art: Thankful Thursday Challenge
I hope you can see the glitter accents on the gifts, cupcake wrapper, and candle ;)
Thank you for taking time to stop by, have a lovely weekend!
Liz
Super cute cards. Love the tooth one and awesome coloring on the birthday card.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute cards! Carri ~abusybee
ReplyDeletewww.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
These are both so cute!! I think you have been very crafty!! lol Thanks for entering this in the Friendship challenge on the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog!! hugs, Stacy
ReplyDeleteAwesome card I love all the coloring you did and the glitter is a nice touch.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINKY PARTY
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Adorable card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at little scrap pieces Guest Designer LSP
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Your coloring is wonderful, love this friendship image So glad you could share with us at
ReplyDeleteCrafters Companion Challenge
Thank you for entering our friendship challenge at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!!
ReplyDeleteLove your tooth card and envelope set and the cute friendship card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog....Congratulations you won my blog candy for Karen's birthday hop. Drop me an email at
Jaynedesigns@btinternet.com
Jayne x
Very cute card. Love the paper color.
ReplyDeleteHi Liz what an adorable image so so cute! Great fun birthday colors well done! Thanks so much for joining the LSP Challenge this week. Karen
ReplyDeleteVery cute card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!
ReplyDeletehttp://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/
Your tooth cards are adorable, I love their smiles!!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are just darling! I especially love the tooth one - great idea!!! Thank you for playing along with us at the Crafters Companion USA Challenge Blog!
ReplyDeleteBoth of your cards are adorable. Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog
ReplyDelete