Hello friends!
I cannot believe is Wednesday already, this week is flying by! I wanted to share with you two projects, first a little shadow box card I made for my friend Bibi, whom will be having a baby girl soon. I used the color inspiration from this week's challenge over at IBSC.
Now for my second project, which took me several days to finish and almost did not make the cut for PKSC #28: Anything goes- *drying sweat from forehead LOL*- but all and all I am very pleased with the end result, I hope you like it!
Here are some closeups, - I know lighting is not the best but hopefully you can see the details in it
Thank you for taking time to stop by, have a wonderful day!
Liz
I cannot believe is Wednesday already, this week is flying by! I wanted to share with you two projects, first a little shadow box card I made for my friend Bibi, whom will be having a baby girl soon. I used the color inspiration from this week's challenge over at IBSC.
Now for my second project, which took me several days to finish and almost did not make the cut for PKSC #28: Anything goes- *drying sweat from forehead LOL*- but all and all I am very pleased with the end result, I hope you like it!
Here are some closeups, - I know lighting is not the best but hopefully you can see the details in it
Thank you for taking time to stop by, have a wonderful day!
Liz

You did awesome on both... that shadow box card is just adorable... and I'm sure the new mommy will be happy to receive. it....That height chart is too cute.... awesome detailing to it too!
ReplyDeleteToo adorable all of them I just love the little box with the dress on the hanger. How creative for the height chart
ReplyDeleteDIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Darling projects! I'm sure the receiver of these gems will be very pleased...great job!
ReplyDeleteSweet projects Liz! Hugs, Joanna
ReplyDeleteI'm back! I didn't realize that this was entered into the IBSIC challenge! So beautiful! Thank you so much Liz for playing along! Hugs, Joanna
ReplyDeleteThis is so Awesome and Adorable. LOVE IT!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet projects. Love the Peachy Faces you picked out. Well done.
ReplyDelete