Hello friends:
I hope your day is going well today I wanted to share with you a little project I created inspired by this week's WHW over at Inspired by Stamping, have you joined yet? If not and you are into spring cleaning Joanna is offering some blog candy and trust me it will not disappoint you, her stamps are very elegant and she offers a variety of heartfelt sentiments.
Inspired By Stamping offers various challenges during the month, like the current Monthly blog hop. They are also celebrating 3 years of blogging , and so much more, so hop over to say hi, please tell her I send you, share and be inspired by the FABULOUS inspiration her and her DT provide :)
Also going on MCT is having a fabulous sneak peak week and tomorrow is the release day!
Now onto my project:
Supplies used:
Hallmark Wrapping paper
Mod Podge Mate finish
White card stock ( not Pictured) (4"x3")
black card stock (not Pictured) (3) 12"x12" pieces
black ink
Recollections Alphabet set
Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles (not pictured)
Cuttlebug (not pictured)
Acetate and double sided tape for the label pocket ( not pictured)
Thank you for taking time to stop by today, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
I hope your day is going well today I wanted to share with you a little project I created inspired by this week's WHW over at Inspired by Stamping, have you joined yet? If not and you are into spring cleaning Joanna is offering some blog candy and trust me it will not disappoint you, her stamps are very elegant and she offers a variety of heartfelt sentiments.
Inspired By Stamping offers various challenges during the month, like the current Monthly blog hop. They are also celebrating 3 years of blogging , and so much more, so hop over to say hi, please tell her I send you, share and be inspired by the FABULOUS inspiration her and her DT provide :)
Also going on MCT is having a fabulous sneak peak week and tomorrow is the release day!
Now onto my project:
Supplies used:
Hallmark Wrapping paper
Mod Podge Mate finish
White card stock ( not Pictured) (4"x3")
black card stock (not Pictured) (3) 12"x12" pieces
black ink
Recollections Alphabet set
Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles (not pictured)
Cuttlebug (not pictured)
Acetate and double sided tape for the label pocket ( not pictured)
Thank you for taking time to stop by today, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz

Great paper! Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDelete