Happy Wednesday!
I hope your are having a great week, mine has been busy but good :).Here to quickly share a LO I created inspired by a school activity we will be having next week. I am impressed with my self, I am sticking to my scrapbooking promise -mainly LOL!- The sketch I used as inspiration is MOJO monday 290
Little reminder: Exploring Cricut Challenge this week is use a flower you can link until Saturday, hope you can join!
Entering:
PKS 13-16 Anything goes
MOJO MONDAY 290,
DL ART April Linky Party
Simon Says: Anything goes
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
I hope your are having a great week, mine has been busy but good :).Here to quickly share a LO I created inspired by a school activity we will be having next week. I am impressed with my self, I am sticking to my scrapbooking promise -mainly LOL!- The sketch I used as inspiration is MOJO monday 290
Bckgrnd paper is DCWV Stack 8
Film strip cut at 11" created using Cricut Craftroom (if interested in the file let me know :)
Letters are from Birthday Bash cut at 2"
lights are from Create a Criter
Cute little boy from PKS 07 July 2012, I modified his shoes and his head, since on the set it has a cap and he wears boots ;)
Archival ink
Little reminder: Exploring Cricut Challenge this week is use a flower you can link until Saturday, hope you can join!
Entering:
PKS 13-16 Anything goes
MOJO MONDAY 290,
DL ART April Linky Party
Simon Says: Anything goes
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Liz
Such a fun layout!
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet. Great idea great papers to
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
GREAT job with your AWESOME layout!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)
ReplyDeleteWay to go! I love how you made the Peachy Keen boy with the skates and "real" hair. Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Anything Goes Challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteGreat layout! Such a sweet scene! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp challenge!
ReplyDelete