Hello friends!
I hope your day is going well. Mine has been good! I am more relaxed now that the school year is over, and almost all the parties are done with ;) My oldest still will be attending a classmate's birthday on Sunday and it could not have come at a better time ;) - I wanted to craft without guilt ;) and this gives me the perfectexcuse reason LOL!!!-
I started working on this yesterday and I am so excited that it fits this week's PKSC!!! YAY! This week's challenge is a 3D Object- Birthday related. I created a Tic Tac Toe reusable gift bag with a "firecraker" coin holder: The young boy this will go to LOVES both fireworks and tic tac toe, probably not the standard combo but hey no judgment here, personality traits are what make friendships fun, aren't they?
Here is a list of what I used:
What ya think? I hope he is as excited to keep the bag as he is for receiving the gift ;) - any crafter's dream right? LOL!
Linking over at DL ART: June linky party
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
Liz
I hope your day is going well. Mine has been good! I am more relaxed now that the school year is over, and almost all the parties are done with ;) My oldest still will be attending a classmate's birthday on Sunday and it could not have come at a better time ;) - I wanted to craft without guilt ;) and this gives me the perfect
I started working on this yesterday and I am so excited that it fits this week's PKSC!!! YAY! This week's challenge is a 3D Object- Birthday related. I created a Tic Tac Toe reusable gift bag with a "firecraker" coin holder: The young boy this will go to LOVES both fireworks and tic tac toe, probably not the standard combo but hey no judgment here, personality traits are what make friendships fun, aren't they?
Here is a list of what I used:
Firecracker:
Toilet Paper roll
white, red and blue cardstock
PKS Every day Character Face assortment ( 1 3/8" face)
"Happy Birthday" sentiment inside the lid from PK 781 Party Gril Lulee
Darice Embossing Essentials: Fireworks for the "lid" and distressed with White ink.
Blue jute twine for the "fuse"
Elastic long enought to run trhough the entire roll and top attached to a key ring
the coins are from OT and are plastic,
Score tape
MODPOGE matte finish to make it a bit more durable
BAG:
Nonwoven bag
Dimensional white paint
What ya think? I hope he is as excited to keep the bag as he is for receiving the gift ;) - any crafter's dream right? LOL!
Linking over at DL ART: June linky party
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
Liz
This is so STINKIN' CUTE I love it. GREAT IDEA.
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend my friend.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Love this, super cute
ReplyDeleteHee! How super cute and so much fun! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so CUTE and fun! Thanks for playing along with us in the Peachy Challenge!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun and cute idea!! I LOVE that firecracker! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute little firecracker! LOVE that you did him out of a TP roll!!! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!
ReplyDeleteSUPER FUN project, AWESOME job with it!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)
ReplyDelete