Happy Sunday!
I hope your day is going well and that your weekend has been restful :)....I am here to quickly share with you a CAS encouragement card. Inspired by the Trigger Tuesday at Moxie Fab World
here is my take:
How was I inspired you may ask? If you look closely at the embossed background, it is almost a match to the geometric patterns on the plates, plus the color combo is a classic gotta love it! Also I think the vintage image( image creator is Amy). I added some so bling to pick up a little bit of the color of the metal urns. Since it is an encouragement card, wanted to add a pop of color and went for red, what do you think?...
Here es a close up of the embossing pattern from the Embossabilities folder used.
Linking to:
Trigger Tuesday: Vintage Vagabond
MCT: Designer Challenge: Bling it on
Linking over at DL ART: June linky party
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
I hope your day is going well and that your weekend has been restful :)....I am here to quickly share with you a CAS encouragement card. Inspired by the Trigger Tuesday at Moxie Fab World

here is my take:
How was I inspired you may ask? If you look closely at the embossed background, it is almost a match to the geometric patterns on the plates, plus the color combo is a classic gotta love it! Also I think the vintage image( image creator is Amy). I added some so bling to pick up a little bit of the color of the metal urns. Since it is an encouragement card, wanted to add a pop of color and went for red, what do you think?...
Here es a close up of the embossing pattern from the Embossabilities folder used.
Linking to:
Trigger Tuesday: Vintage Vagabond
MCT: Designer Challenge: Bling it on
Linking over at DL ART: June linky party
Thank you for taking time to stop by, I do appreciate your comment, have a wonderful and blessed day!
Beautiful encouraging sentiment on your card~ it's wonderful! Love that embossing folder and how perfectly it matches the patterns in the TT photo!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! Love the CAS look and the embossing is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteThat folder is a perfect take from the trigger plates. Love the pop of red, too!
ReplyDeletePretty, love the embossing.
ReplyDeleteNice card, love that embossing folder. Thanks for visiting my blog for the Carson 3-year blogaversary hop.
ReplyDeleteHey Elizabeth! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
ReplyDeleteGREAT job,LOVE the embossing!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!!
ReplyDeleteDIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Your card is SOOO PRETTY! Thanks for playing along w/MCT's challenge!
ReplyDeleteHUGS!